Through the Virtual Global Exploration to Argentina, you will learn more about technology in the financial industry while also exploring the country's culture. The 3-day format is intended to help you build your network with select international
companies while you provide a reflection on your experience. This is a great opportunity to create connections with other UTSA business students that are interested in building a global mindset and network with leading international companies.
Dates: July 27 - 29, 2021
- (9 a.m. - 10 a.m.) Company presentation by Roberto Dumerauf, CEO & General Manager of Came Pagos, a payment platform for small businesses based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- (10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.) Economic overview of Argentina by Dr. Ariel Casarin, Associate Professor at the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
- Free day to work on projects
- (9 a.m. - 10 a.m.) Student Presentations
Deadline Extended - only 20 spots available!
Apply by Friday, July 16, 2021
The program fee is covered by the Carlos Alvarez College of Business!
- Open to all Business students
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must attend the respective dates
Why are you interested in attending this experience?
In the event that you are selected for an experience with items that need to be mailed, please provide the best address to mail items.
In order to qualify for this program, you must have a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative UTSA GPA. Please upload an unofficial copy of your transcript or copy of Degree Works for review.
Transcripts can be accessed by logging into ASAP going to Student Services>Student Records>DegreeWorks>Click